Friday, March 26, 2010

Local Ballplayer gets Hit in the Face by a 85 Mph Fastball!

He had his chewing tobacco in his mouth. For 15 seconds he was a All-Star. Mike Rigols a local 7-11 worker was playing some good all baseball with his buddies. "They wanted to show off for the girls, so we played fast pitch" he says. Thats when 6'2" and 241 pounder Dan Wiley unloaded a heater estimated at 85 mph. "I used to play for the local bar softball team" says Wiley.

Wiley had his new girlfriend who he just met at a local bar just last week."Dan is a showoff" says his new GF Mary Golko. Wiley unloaded with everything he had. Thats when the ball sizzled into 128 pounder Mike Rigols jaw! "I dropped, it was like Mike Tyson hit me with a right uppercut" says Rigols.

Wiley then told him to "get up and be and be a man". "He took a little baseball on the jaw, I dodged bullets in Iraq" says Wiley. Rigols stayed down on the ground for about 18 minuted they tell me. "He was bleeding, it was totally gross" says Mary Golko.

Apparently Mike Rigols lost a tooth also. "Maybe the tooth fairy will visit him. This is baseball, he needs to toughen up" says the 6'2" fastball throwing Dan Wiley. I dont think the Orioles will be calling him anytine soon, he better stick to fixing slurpies at 7-11" says Wiley.

I asked the little man Rigols if he had anything to add? "I got hit in the jaw by a heater. Man, screw baseball, I am done with this sport. I was here to have fun, now I have a fat jaw. I look like the elephant man."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home