Thursday, March 25, 2010

Raven Fan Locked up after visiting Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Baltimore resident Joe Donald claims he was wrongly locked up last week, while on vacation in Cleveland. While attending the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame he was wearing a Baltimore Ravens T-shirt. “They called me every name in the book!” says a angry Joe Donald. “I wasnt there for a football game, it was love, peace, rock and roll man!” he tells me.

The 60’s born hippie was wrongly arrested in Cleveland. Reports tell me, he cursed out a few of the locals there. When the securtiy from the Hall of Fame came to the scene, he was irrate that the people were starting trouble with him. “I did nothing wrong man, just trying to see some free loving rock and roll stuff man”.

Thats when he refused to leave the Hall of Fame at securities request. The Cleveland police were called and at 3:30 eastern time, he was taken to the Cleveland police station and spent the night on disturbing the peace of all things. “I wasnt disturbing nobody man” he tells me.

“Man, I will never come to Clevaland again, these people have no love for tourists man” he tells me. Yeah Cleveland, looks like you are still mad since your new football team the Cleveland Brownies are still the biggest punchline in the NFL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home