Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fisherman Claims he saw Mothman Fly By his Lake!

Joel Youngbar was fishing at a lake last week in Point Pleasant, WV. He claimed while on his boat, he seen the Mothman lol! "This thing had about a 8 foot wingspan" said a very excited Youngbar. When I asked him if he caught any fish while doing a all-nighter, he replied "Screw the fish, I saw Mothman!"

Look out Point Pleasant, WV! Apparently the Mothman is back in town! Lock your doors already you drunken fools! I too have a Mothman Prophecy! I seen the movie, it was goooooood! "Good" I tell you. I am wondering if any Warner Brothers or Sony executive is reading this? We want Mothman Part 2, the Youngbar Sightings!

Sounds like a good movie! Somebody start popping some Pop Corn lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home