Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baltimore Awarded Sexy Lingerie Football League Franchise!

Will you come watch beautiful models in lingerie playing football Baltimore? Yeah Pop open a beer, the Baltimore Charm are here. The idea of this league was a follow up to the very succesful Lingerie Bowl at a Super Bowl halftime show a few years back. Here is the leagues facebook page link
http://www.facebook.com/#!/mylfl?ref=mf

My father called me with exictement early today telling me this news. Can you get Press Passes for this new team he asked? "Probally" I told him. Guys will be lining up to buy tickets! It will be a arena full of 12,000 drunks watching scandelous woman in lingerie! Is this the damn strip club or a legit franchise?

Some intelligent person found a glorified way to bring a strip club atmosphere to a football league. Somebody got to much time on there hands lol. Me, being a married man, not sure if my wife will let me cover this sexy sporting event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home