Monday, March 22, 2010

The Mystery Message in my NotePad at Mariners game!!

As I opened my book it said "Tim S*CKS!" and a scribbly autograph. Here is how it all went down!

As I came back from a smoke break(Pall Mall Ultra Light was calling my name lol) I opened my World Famous Notepad(the notepad I bought at Rite Aids for a low fee of 98 cents). When someone gave me a FREE note! The above picture is a actual photo of the crime evidence. As I read this message the first thing I thought was “This must be someone who reads my stories lol.” Or “Is there a Pittsburgh Steeler fan at the game?”

As the Mariners destroyed the Guard (The game was over in the 1st Quarter) I had extra time to do my own investigation. I asked my family and friends who were with me, but they were CLUELESS like Alisia Silverstone. “Who wrote this….a GHOST?” Was Patrick Swayze visiting us at 1st Mariner Arena? Or was I blaming him since I was forced to watch that 2 hour boring movie with my wife last week(I want $4 back Hollywood Video!).

Some of the local fans said “It might be Paul ClarySr.” But Paul cleared his name up when he told me via facebook ” I usually sign things P. Nutbutter!) and by looking at the autograph on paper, I dont see a P. Nutbutter signature! I need to get to the bottom of this Baltimore! I am offering a $2 Reward OR a shot of Old Crow Whiskey to any one who knows who wrote this courtesy comment in my 98 cent Rite Aid notepad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home