Saturday, March 27, 2010

Clown Actor KO's Gang Member at L.A. Birthday party!

Charlie Davis was driving to a kids birthday party. "It was a perfect day. The weather was warm, it was saturday, you could not ask for a better day to work" he tells me. As he arrived, he was running a little behind time. He usally gets there about 45 minutes in advance of all parties, so he can paint his face and get into his clown costume.

"As I arrived I noticed several Mexicans drinking beer outside. One guy yelled here is Bozo yo" says Davis. Still Davis knew there was a show to perform. He would recieve the standard $250 service fee he charges for party events. When Charlie Davis began painting his face in his car using his car mirror to guide him, people were heard laughing at him.

"YO, we aint paying this chump" said one of the Mexicans in the supposed gang. Davis then tried to stay proffesional. He got out in clown suit and all, and aksed "So where is the birthday boy?" As he was led inside the house, the local gangster did not find it ammusing they hired a clown.

The gangster then supposidly honked his red clown nose. "I aint paying for this retard clown man" his friend said to the group. Thats when Charlie Davis stopped and said "You pay me, all of it".

When the gangster said "make me pay you yo" the 52 year old clown actor and the 20 year old Mexican gangster went to the front lawn to settle the score via bareknuckle style. "I loved Homey the Clown from Living Color comedy show. He was my inspiration to become a clown and start my own buisness. Davis said "Homey Dont Play That!" just like the clown from the show.

"Yo,old man hit him like 20 times yo, in under like 30 seconds. My boy got his *ss whipped on his 21st birthday. Old man clown can throw" says Hulio Victor. Davis the Killer Clown would get his money via a beatdown. But at the end of the day he would lose $27 on gas fee's it took to travel there.

"Homey Dont Play That. Just because I am dressed like a clown, its doesnt mean I am a joke. I got the last laugh" says Davis. Attention all gang members in L.A. if you ever hire Clown Charlie Davis for a party, dont mess with him. He is nobody to CLOWN-AROUND with lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home