Monday, March 29, 2010

Joe Moko will Fight Bill Bunker in K.C. Petco store!

He has less than a week before he is to serve a 4 month prison sentence. He had a scheduled fight in Max Meadows with Big Bill Bunker, the man who fired him at Burger King. But Bunker has ran out of town, and relocated to a town in Kansas City. During a recent interview with Bunker, I found out where he was hiding during his interview.

"Yo, thanks for that info. I have a plane flight headed to Kansas City on Tuesday morning" said Moko. If all goes right for Moko, he will arrive in Kansas City on Tuesday and go inside Petco on Wednesday. His new GF Sandy Salower will even tape his knuckles up before he goes inside."I told him, his hands are dynamite. Protect them babies Joe. That is our meal ticket" she tells us.

Bill Bunker has got a job at a local Petco in K.C. scooping fish."If he comes in Petco looking for a fight, he will get one. I will dunk his fat *ss head in a Pirahna tank. He better not come here looking for trouble, becuase I will give him some" says a angry Bill Bunker.

"When I walk in Petco, my fists will do my talking. I am going to get my revenge before I serve my time" says Moko. Look out Bill Bunker, there may be a 426 pound customer with a bad attitude lol! Go Joe! Take care of buisness down there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home