Sunday, July 31, 2011

Robert Van Peet: Says He will DESTROY Joe Moko!!

This morning at 10:45am, I recieved a phone call, from a angry Robert Van Peet. "You publicize this fat bastard Joe Moko! OK, he beat me 2 times, but 3rd time, its impossible my friend" said Robert Van Peet in his thick German accent. Robert Van Peet, the man who came to America, had all the hype and lie's put into place. He came here, saying he was in the most deadliest trained secret German Military unit ever. He even brags he once ripped a Germans eyes out, during these underground military fights for the general. "I rip his eye out his face. I dont like his eye, so I removed it" he says.

For a bad*ss trained man, he appears badly out of shape. His belly, looks like he is pregnant with 5 kids. He was fired as a personal security guard after getting stomped by a 135 pound man in a mall. He pumps gas for $8 a hour, and tells customers these stories how UFC's Joe Rogan once called him the greatest fighting prospect he ever seen. Supposidly Rogan went to Germany to watch him 6 years ago.

During his 1st 2 fights in the Max Meadow Mountain Man bareknuckle fist fest, he was badly beaten by a fat 447 pound Joe Moko. Never even landed one punch on a fat target. He had his nose broken in the 1st fight, only to scream for help. 2nd fight, he was KO'd by Moko in 42 seconds, and sent out via ambulance. Now, he says the 3rd time is a charm.

"You beat 2 times, 3rd time, its impossible Joe. I feel sick both times. This time, I show you who the baddest man alive is. I am going to hurt you very bad. I am going to make you suffer, so much, you never fight again." says Van Peet in his thick German accent. "You better go back to hot dog contests my friend, cause I will show you, that you dont belong here fatboy".


I asked Van Peet what will be his strategy the 3rd time? "Break his jaw. I punch him so hard, his jaw will break in 2." says Van Peet. September, Moko/Van Peet 3...its gonna be "Hell on the Mountain"!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home