Thursday, December 31, 2009

Joe Moko: His Life is Sinking Like the Titanic!!

Joe Moko was on the path to greatness! After being named East Coast HotDog Eating Amateur Champion, the sky was the limit, for this 400 pound eating sensation. While he was only weeks away from his 40th Birthday...something snapped! He became depressed, and thought less of himself, because he was a 40 year old French Fry Cook at Burger King, and living in his parents basement.

Moko who didnt have proper funds to travel to New York for Nathans qualifiers, went bezerk! He would go to Burger King, and would be caught taking a nap, while he was on the time clock, leading to his termination, after 15 years of Burger King employement.

This would lead him to the idea of going to West Virginia to try his luck at a illegal Bare Knuckle Fighting Circuit. He would rack up a poor record of 1-4, being KO'd 4 times in a row, the money offers to fight...stopped!

Then just weeks ago, he was dressed as Santa in a old rundown Shopping Center, when he would be knocked out by a angry parent, after being rude to a 5 year old boy, who accidently farted on his lap. And the Moko story...does NOT end there!

Now the 400 pounder has suggested, he wants to swim with the dolphins...for ever! While his friends have told me, they are afraid to have him commited to a Mental Facility, they know the Big Man, cant doggy paddle or float to long in a Ocean searching for Dolphins.

"I am leaving Land, I have a Blow-Up Coleman Boat, it will be be my new house soon" says the wild Joe Moko. When I asked him "what will happen if the boat gets a whole in it, or it sinks" Moko replied " I am a bigman with a lot of air in my gutt". Joe Moko says he just wishes me, and everyone else would leave him alone!

" I am grown man, I can make my own decisions now!" said a angry Moko. Stay tuned!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home